I actually started the night before with the food :) I made a rainbow pizza. It was pretty tasty!
Mike's lunch for work. He had broccoli with dip that I dyed green, green grapes, cheese in the shape of clovers, green applesauce and chocolate covered pretzels that me and Emma made the day before.
The kids lunches. They had a sandwich with a clover cut out of the top piece of bread, grapes, cheese in the shape of a clover, green applesauce, covered pretzels and a watermelon drink.
For breakfast, the kids had lucky charms cereal, green milk, and a rainbow fruit parfait.
All ready for school in their green clothes. Emma is also wearing a clover necklace and we painted her nails green.
After school we did our annual leprechaun hunt. This year I made these cute leprechaun hats out of ziploc containers and put cold coins and rolos in them.
Joey puzzled about his clue
Finding his treasure
He likes it!
Emma finding one of her clues
Finding her treasure
And apparently it is hard to open...lol!
For dinner, I made spinach mac and cheese. It was so good! We also had 4 leaf clover roles and broccoli.
For dessert, I made shamrock shakes with a rainbow on top.
As usual, it was a great day! I do love this holiday but then again I think I love every holiday :)
No comments:
Post a Comment