Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My Birthday Part 2

On Sunday, September 14, we went to La Jolla beach for a picnic and to play around. It was a lot of fun and so beautiful. Sorry for the picture overload but I love taking pictures of the ocean :)

There was a seal that was just hanging out on the beach all day. He went into the water once to get cooled off but then went right back up on the rocks.



This is my favorite picture. Mike was on the edge of the rocks and I managed to get a picture of the wave that drenched him.


Mike trying to touch the seal. The seal didn't like it and was hissing at him :)


Playing in the water


I love watching the kids play. It is so fun to watch them run into the water and then when a big waves hits they run the other way.


A beach day isn't complete without someone being buried :)


Emma in her shorts, shirt and shoes


Love this :)


I had a really great birthday. I have always wanted to go to San Diego. Next time we go back hopefully we will have enough money to go to the Zoo and Sea World.

No comments: