Monday, September 1, 2014

Our Home

So now we are here


We have a huge backyard for the kids to play in and a shed!!!


Our street


Our beautiful view!


So, we have done a lot of this....


that made things like these.


And now we have a kids room!


It took us about a month to finally get rid of all our boxes. It is really hard to go from a 2700 sq. ft. home to a 1280 sq ft. home. I do love the more simple homes though. I have never been into the big houses with multiple floors. I love our little house!


We had to make that pantry as well. California homes don't come with pantries. Also imagine a beautiful framed painting of a Venice canal; that is what is up there now :)


And Pasadena homes rarely come with dishwashers :(


But I do love the white cupboards. I have always wanted a white and yellow kitchen :)

     
Our very strange guest bathroom. It has a really cool shower in it but it is big and so the bathroom is very tiny because of it.The sink is a little triangle in the corner that you can't see. It is smaller than a cruise ships.


Our bathroom


Mike's studio



1 comment:

Self Family said...

Your house looks so cute and cozy and homey! I love the palm trees outside!!! I can't wait to come and see it sometime!!! Man, we could have a family reunion in your back yard and then go to Disneyland!!! Love you!!!!