Saturday, August 30, 2014

Last Days in Utah :(

On Thursday, July 3rd, my mom came over to help clean our house. Dani came over to say good bye before her and Zeke went on a trip to Idaho Falls for the 4th. The kids are sure going to miss their fun Aunt!


I'm going to miss her too!


She isn't too happy about us leaving


We finally got everything out of the house and cleaned late late Thursday. We spent the night at my mom's house that night.

On Friday, the 4th of July, my mom made us a nice breakfast. The kids then got to help Grandma put the flags up this year. They really enjoyed doing that.




Taking good bye pictures in our 4th of July outfits


We then headed out. We stopped off in Provo to pick up Joey's best friend, Samuel, and to go get our favorite ice cream at the BYU creamery one last time.


One last picture of the beautiful mountains. I sure loved Provo!


1 comment:

Self Family said...

I still can't believe you're gone! Love and miss you tons!