On Thursday, June 12th, I got to be a chaperon for Joey's field trip to the Hogle Zoo. I love volunteering for field trips. I have gone to the zoo every year with Joey. It is the only I can go and it is free :)
A cool peacock as we entered the zoo
The crew
Joey and his good friend Spencer
Spencer took my camera and wanted to take some pictures of Joey :)
Our traditional picture in front of the giraffes :)
Playing with the water ball
Watching the Sea Otters
Joey learning about the Sea Lions
This polar bear was so funny..he could come up the window and push off with his feet into the water and swim in a square, come up to the window again and slide his face against and do it all over again.
Joey and his "girlfriend" :) Joey and Riley Southwick have liked each other the whole year. It has been fun to tease him about it. :) He didn't realize I was taking these pictures. Riley came over and asked...."So, how was your day?"
Joey put his arms behind his head all cool like and starts telling her about it. Cutest thing ever!
It was a fun but very hot day!
No comments:
Post a Comment