Monday, August 4, 2014

Picnic at the Park

Sunday, June 8th, we went to Saratoga Springs and had a picnic with Mike's family at their near by park. It was a really cool park that had fun equipment for children and adults. It seems like the last few parks that we have been to have had more activities to do for adults which I think is great. Gives you more of an opportunity to play with your kids and not just watch them.

Joey and Daddy climbing the giant pyramid (and a random guy who wouldn't get out of the way..lol!)



Emma playing


Joey and Emma


Daddy wants to join in


Emma, Daddy and Joey


Back to just Emma and Joey (because Daddy flew off as you can see)


Climbing the fun structures


Mike finally convinced me to go up with him...I HATE heights!


And I made it with no physical or emotional damages!


Joey coming down


No comments: