Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I have the Best Kids!

Okay, I have to brag for a minute! I have the best kids in the world! I was a little worried when I found out I was pregnant with Emma..I was afraid of having them less than 2 years apart...thinking it would be too difficult! Boy was I wrong, Joey is such an easy going person that he just adapted so well to the new little lady in our house. He has adored and loved her from the minute he first held her!



She has adored him as well..just look at her smiling at him in this picture!



They just love to hug and kiss each other as well!



Joey has always loved and protected Emma! If anyone is hurting or bothering Emma, he is right there saying stop! Or if she is crying he is always there helping her up and kissing her owies! It is just so sweet and cute!

Here they are a couple of Easter's ago and Joey holding Emma's hand!



I just love the way they play together. They have always bonded and love to be with one another! The minute Joey wakes up he wants to get Emma up (and sometimes, against mommy's will :) ) And when Emma wakes up the first thing she does is ask for Joey and goes to his room.

Emma loves to be with Joey and do everything that he does. This is one of their newest activities. They love to just sit on the deck with their feet dangling over the side and watching everything around them. Too cute!



I just have the best 2 kids in the world!

Okay thanks for letting me brag a little! :)

3 comments:

Holwege Family said...

You're lucky, I wish my girls got along that well. They fight a lot, but have their cute moments. Although I think my girls are the best, your kids sure sound cute and I'm sure they're the best to you. Don't you just love being a mom?

JT42 said...

love it! being a mom is the greatest! thanks for sharing they are too cute!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I must say you do have awfully cute kids!!!! Of course, they do look an awfully lot like their mom, which I must say is pretty cute, herself!!!! You were such a good baby, too--- I love the picture of the kids looking through the bars--just don't let them get too used to looking through bars--:) Love, Grandma