Sweet is the Moment
That is so sweet that you were able to do that..you will be so happy to have that. I love the little picture with her bum :)
Oh Kami that's adorable. You did such a great job. We love you!
Kami, her scrapbook turned out beautiful.
So beautiful!I've been thinking of you guys lately! Hope all is going well!Take Care!
how adorable! i love that you have gotten it done and can have the memories saved. thinking of you and your family always.
Kami, that is just so sweet. I hope you all are doing well.Hugs.
So sweet! I am so glad I was able to be there and hold her. You did a fantastic job on that :o)
Absolutely beautiful, Kami. Thanks for sharing this.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That is so sweet that you were able to do that..you will be so happy to have that. I love the little picture with her bum :)
Oh Kami that's adorable. You did such a great job. We love you!
Kami, her scrapbook turned out beautiful.
So beautiful!
I've been thinking of you guys lately! Hope all is going well!
Take Care!
how adorable! i love that you have gotten it done and can have the memories saved. thinking of you and your family always.
Kami, that is just so sweet. I hope you all are doing well.
Hugs.
So sweet! I am so glad I was able to be there and hold her. You did a fantastic job on that :o)
Absolutely beautiful, Kami. Thanks for sharing this.
Post a Comment