The first shot of the birthday girl! She is wearing her new birthday Ariel pajamas!
Every year I make them special pancakes for their birthday. Emma really loves animals so I made her a cat using different fruit we had.
At 1:00 pm her party started. Her theme this year was Tinkerbell. All the girls received wings and matching tutus. The boys were pirates and received an eye patch, sword, and hook. Hannah unfortunately got stuck in traffic so we had to start without her. Here are all the kids (and Heather) making pirate hats and wands.
Everybody dressed up!
We then played pin the flower on tinkerbell. Katarina and Jack won so they received some prizes.
Emma
Katarina
Livy
We then opened presents. Emma got some really nice things. Hannah showed up now so she got to join us for the rest of the festivities. Emma received a ballerina Barbie from Joey, a fawn Barbie from Hannah, a cute shirt and compact from Katarina, and a mini Snow White and Sleeping Beauty from Livy and Jack.
We then had a scavenger hunt to find everyones loot. The boys got treasure boxes and the girls got purses. They then received a picture of a fairy or a pirate and had to search the house for that same picture.
Here are the girls looking for their goodies
Livy found hers!
All the girls with their goodies. They received pixie dust (that I made from yellow sugar crystals) pixie stix, Tinkerbell body glitter, stickers, Tinkerbell bracelet and necklace.
Here is the pixie dust that I made. I made them from baby food jars. I made a tinkerbell sticker for the top, and one for the side that says, All you need is faith and trust and a little bit of pixie dust. Then I put green ribbon around the lid and bought cute butterflies and flowers and toole to cutesy it up :)
Here are the boys and their loot! They received a skull necklace, a compass, spy glass, pirate scarf, map, chocolate coins, pirate silly bands, and a pirate duck.
Then it was cake time. Emma asked for cupcakes and strawberry ice cream this year so we found some cute cupcake molds. They are in the shape of an ice cream cone. Then I bought some tinkerbell rings to go on top.
Everybody singing Happy Birthday to Emma
Emma blowing out her Tinkerbell candle
Everyone eating their cake and ice cream
After cupcakes and ice cream, the kids played with their new toys until their parents arrived.
Livy
Hannah making her wand since she wasn't here to make it with us.
Emma and Katarina eating their pixie sticks.
I think her party turned out really great. I was a little sad because I had bought tinkerbell nail stickers for me to paint on the girls nails and pirate tattoos to put on the boys and completely forgot about them. Oh well I guess, everyone still had fun!
That night Melissa and Jason and their kids and Mike's family came over to celebrate mine and Emma's birthday. My mom made my favorite chocolate cake and we opened presents and visited. My camera died so I didn't get a picture of Emma opening her gifts. We got her an Easy Bake Oven, Mike's parents got her a cute jewelery making kit, Melissa got her the cutest raincoat, my grandma gave her some money, Dani got her a Tinkerbell lamp and my mom bought her a barbie on a bed watching t.v. (Emma was very specific with what she wanted for Christmas. She told me she wanted a barbie on a bed watching t.v. Well on Amazon I found just that! I am already done with their Christmas shopping so my mom was generous enough to buy it for her birthday. Boy was she excited!) I received a chunky watch from my mom, some money and an heirloom from my grandma, and a cute cookbook from Mike's parents. I also received a cookie scoop and my cookie sheets I have been wanting from Mike.
It was a great day and I am glad we had so many people to share it with!
3 comments:
A good time was had by all!!!!!! :)
Wow, what a cool party! The kids looks absolutely adorable all dressed up in their fairy/pirate duds.
Wow! I can't believe Emma is 4! The last time I saw her she wasn't even a year old! How time flies!
It looks like you guys put on a good celebration!
Post a Comment