On Friday, the 17th we started our day by going out to breakfast at IHOP. We both got free meals there for our birthday so that was nice. I had the pumpkin pancakes (yummy!) and Emma had pancakes with strawberries.
We then ran a few errands for her birthday party on Saturday. We were originally going to have Joey stay home from school and Mike just watch him so me and Emma could just be together but Mike has had a ton of work to do, so I took him to school and then me and Emma picked him up after our errands.
We then went and got Emma's first haircut. We went to Cookie Cutters in Lehi. I just love that place. Emma had a blast. She got to pick a movie to watch (Barbie of course) and sit in a pink car. She was in heaven!
The before
And the after. Isn't she just so cute!
They cut quite a few inches off. They styled her hair as well and put a braid in it and then glitter.
Joey had fun too. They had video games for him to play with and a slide.
After her hair, she got the Shirley Temple manicure. She got to pick some pretty nail polish and they gave her a manicure.
She chose pink of course and they also put more glitter on her fingers.
Then she got a new necklace. You can't see it very well in the picture but it is sure cute!
She also got a treat and a balloon. They were nice enough to give Joey a treat as well.
This place is so great for kids. The whole thing cost $30.00 which isn't too bad I think. I of course wouldn't do this every visit but it was fun for a special occasion. Their prices aren't bad at all and they gave me 5 coupons for the next 5 visits so I am happy :)
After that we went and got some lunch and then headed to my mom's house to get ready for Emma's birthday. We had a good day and I can't wait for next year to do it again!
No comments:
Post a Comment