Mike had a pretty good father's day this year. He woke up to yummy homemade maple bars. They were delicious...and I don't even like maple bars :)
He then opened presents. We made him a ginormous card and gave him 2 CD's that he has been wanting. We also gave him little bags of reeses pieces that said, "We love you to pieces on it" and a huge bag of peanut m&ms with a cute poem attached.
We then went to church where he got a bag of homemade cookies (I had made some but unfortunately he didn't get any of mine.) After church he had a nice long nap and then we headed to my parents for a huge steak meal. It was delicious!
*******************************************************************
On Friday, June 22nd, that cute little girl of mine FINALLY got her hair cut! I have been trying to convince her to get her hair cut for about a year and half now.
And, if I would have known that all it took was getting a free balloon, we could have skipped all that drama! That's my girl :)
The last picture of her long long hair. It was almost to her bum!
The happy girl sittin' on a motorcycle
And it's gone!!!!
Phew! That was a lot of hair!
Isn't she a cutie!
Now I just need to learn to french braid!
1 comment:
[p]Les divers [url=http://www.frclassicuggstocker.info]pas cher ugg femme[/url] bienséance se présentent comme concernant le magnum . U
[url=http://www.rdrf.org/wwwboard/messages/13729.htm]we are a fashion shop online statement made ugg boots6b[/url]
[url=http://www.snowyaya.com/twforums/posting.php?mode=quote&f=4&p=90917]we are a fashion store statement made discount ugg8b[/url]
[url=http://www.pungilandia.com/wwwboard/messages/52785.html]we are a fashion shop online statement made ugg3m[/url]
Post a Comment