Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Emma's 6th Birthday

Emma turned 6 on Tuesday September 18th. My kids are getting so old :(

Sorry for all the pictures but she had a great birthday and did a lot of things.

I made a bagel sun for her for breakfast. She started really loving bagels when she was in preschool and asks for them regularly now. She also loves strawberries so I thought this would be a fun treat for her. 


The birthday girl


How I decorated the house. I did pink streamers in the living room and purple ones in the hallway and put up a Happy Birthday banner.


I cute out hearts and spread them all over her floor and then made a big heart with streamers on her wall with a sign that read, we love you!




All ready to open her presents



She got the Wii game Tangled


 2 purple hot wheels from Joey



And Rapunzel's tower. She was so excited!


She then had to go to school. She picked star donuts to take to her class to celebrate. I think they turned out really cute. We bought 15 and then cut them in half so everyone would get one. I figured a half would be plenty for a kindergartner anyway.



After school she had an eye appointment. Doesn't she look cute in their big sunglasses :)


When we got home, we made her cake. Since she isn't a huge fan of cake, I made her a Rice Krispy Cake. She loved it!




And the night prior I made these ice cream cone princess hats. They have ice cream in them that is held together by a vanilla wafer. I think they turned out rather cute and were very yummy!


For dinner, she chose McDonald's.


This McDonald's had a pretty fun play area.








After dinner, Grandma and Grandpa Self and Dani came over to share the ice cream cones and to wish her a Happy Birthday.



She got a lot of nice things. A jacket, headbands, a beauty kit, nail polish, stickers and a shirt.


Then the Bahnmillers came over.



She got some really cute headbands, a coin purse and a necklace



They stayed for cake and the ice cream cones.




Happy Birthday Emma, we sure love you!

No comments: