Emma had her birthday party with her friends on Saturday, the 22nd. It turned out really well and many of her friends were able to come.
She wanted a Tangled theme this year so I made these really cute tower cupcakes. She LOVED them!
I basically cooked a cupcake inside of an ice cream cone and then decorated it to look like a tower. I painted the top sugar cones in lavender purple molds and placed it on top of the frosted cupcake. I think they turned out really cute. The kids turned the sugar cones the right way and we had ice cream ready for them to put on top.
Me and the kids made hanging lanterns to hang up through out the house.
We hung purple white and pink balloons upside down. I got this idea from pinterest and thought it was pretty cute. Who wants to pay for helium anyways?
I printed out a Wanted poster and Mike drew it onto a poster board for us. We used it to play Pin the Frying Pan on Flynn.
I made this banner as well to look like the one in the movie. They had it hanging in the town.
Me and Emma made a tower pinata. Not as cute as I liked but it worked and she loved it.
As the kids arrived we had them sit around the table and make Pascal party blowers.
Then we played Pin the Frying Pan on Flynn
We had a tie, so both the winners got a set of sidewalk chalk since Rapunzel liked to draw and drew a sun while in town with Flynn.
Then we played "Tangled" They had to pick a partner and then one wrapped the other in streamers until they were all tangled. They had 1:30 seconds to do it and whoever was the most tangled won.
All the girls tied and they got mini princess notebooks.
Then we opened presents. She got a lot of nice things and was very excited to play with all of them!
Emma's friend, Kenzie, teaching her how to use the gift she gave her
And she got a fairy skateboard. She was pretty excited and Joey was jealous :) We will see if she can figure out how to ride it...lol!
Then it was time for the pinata
Joey finally knocked it down
After that we had the cupcakes and ice cream.
Blowing out the candle
After everyone ate we just let them watch the movie Tangled until their parents arrived. We let each kid take a lantern home with them and a goody bag full of tangled items. I think the party was pretty fun and Emma really enjoyed it! I hope all the kids did too.
No comments:
Post a Comment