The kids worked really hard and colored all of these for me. They represent everything that I love, like Christmas, Fall, America, Penguins, birthdays, etc.
During the week my presents sat on the floor like this. They had made a cute Christmas tree and a miniature present like my presents were under the Christmas tree. It was cute!
This is how the presents were on my actual birthday.
After swimming lessons we headed to SLC. I had no clue what we were doing until I saw a sign as we got off the freeway that said Utah State Park. I gasped and got a big smile on my face and said, "Are we going to the Fair?" Mike laughed at my reaction and wished he had got it on tape :) I love the fair and had never been to the big Utah one before. When he had asked the kids what we should do for my birthday, Joey said, well she likes fairs. He looked online and sure enough the fair was still going on on my birthday. My son knows me too well :)
Joey and a race car
I finally got an elephant ear!!! Not sure when the last time I had one of these!
While Mike took Emma around to play some games, Joey went on the bungee cord ride. He had a blast and I got it on tape as well. :)
After the fair we went to my Mom's house and she made me my favorite meal, Lasagna. It was yummy! I miss her lasagna! Then we came home and some friends of ours came over for cake.
After they left, we put together my puzzle. I love it!

It was a great birthday!
A few days later another present came for me in the mail from Mike. It came all the way from Paris.
It is his promise to take me to Paris again someday. We are starting to save now :)




No comments:
Post a Comment