It's been a tradition since we moved to Utah to go look at the Christmas lights on temple square and eat at The Lion House. This year I was sad we were going to have to miss that tradition. Then one Sunday at church they announced the day the lights would be turned on at the LA temple. I got really excited. I didn't even know they put lights on other temples. I guess there are 3 or 4 others they put the lights on as well. It definitely wasn't the same (no snow) :( But it was still very pretty. We didn't have the yummy food at the Lion House, but we improvised and went to Red Lobster for some very tasty potato soup! I guess this will be our new tradition while living in Cali :)
Plus it was kind of cool to see palm trees all lit up!
Loved the icicles on all the trees
Emma had to get a picture taken with the purple lights :)
Loved this statue. I have never seen one of Mary leaning on Joseph. Very sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment