We had a pretty good Christmas this year. The kids loved all their presents. Mike got a lot of virtual instruments he has been needing for composing and I finally got a watch to track my calories burned. We had our traditional cinnamon rolls for breakfast and a yummy ham dinner with cheesecake.
Santa came
Christmas morning
Emma excited to finally get Walkie Talkies
Emma has started collecting beanie babies so she was pretty happy to get this cat. She is showing Joey that the cat has a birthday in December too like Joey does :)
Joey excited to get a new Wii racing game
Love Emma's face when she sees her gigantic present
Emma loves the mini laptop :)
I used to have a Barbie Dreamhouse when I was little. It had an elevator just like this one did and a pool on top. I am so happy she loved it. I have so many fond memories of me and my sister playing barbies.
Joey got his loop race track he has been wanting
And a mustang race car :)



















No comments:
Post a Comment